Saturday, July 24, 2010

Participation Guidelines

Here are the participation guidelines as written. Each sign is accounted for and linked to a Signholder and address as noted.

Participation Guidelines
- Limit one sign per address.
- Sign placement is at the discretion of the Signholder. The Signholder agrees to provide their address for the sign placement below.
- There is a suggested minimum participation contribution of $1 per sign to offset the costs associated with sign production.
- Permissions shall be granted to Jennifer A. Weigel to map sign locations and to photograph select signs as placed.

Release Waiver
I, the Signholder, agree that the placement of my sign is at my own discretion and that I accept all responsibility for said placement. I shall therefore absorb all risks associated with sign placement. Jennifer A. Weigel shall not be held accountable for any complications, liabilities, injuries sustained, legal implications or any other hazards resulting from the placement of my sign.

I agree to provide the address of where this sign shall be planted. I consent that Jennifer A. Weigel can use said information and even this form itself towards documentation of this project. I also consent that Jennifer A. Weigel can photograph this sign as placed at the address noted below towards both documentation of and publicity for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment